Hi, I’m Flo or more formally Lady Florence Eleanor Rose Boniface (joking i’m not a lady yet …) from London And I’m 25 years young. Currently travelling South America with a backpack and my boyfriend. We’re now in Brazil and hoping to visit nearly every country in the continent in the next year.
I’m obsessed with travelling, eating and social media. A true millennial right?
A few facts about me:
- 37 countries down
- I met my gorgeous boyfriend in the back of a black cab in London after at least 4 tequilas in April 2015. We were reunited in December 2015 & been together ever since!
- Originally from South London (Croydon..HOLLA!),now our base is South East London in Greenwich (It’s lush)
- I’ve volunteered in Honduras, Fiji and Nepal which subsequently turned into a distaster relief job in Nepal after the earthquake in 2015
- I have had my fair share of travel and job DISASTERS over the years which is a driving force for my writing and social media world!
- I have a degree in event management and that then developed into marketing and social media roles
- I quit my social media job in the city of London to come be a hippy in South America right now
- I don’t even know why my website is called pies, lies and thighs I just thought it sounded quirky and cool & a friend in uni in 2012 suggested it …(I secretly love it)
- I love burgers more than everything in the world (including my boyfriend.. soz)
- Finally I lost my mother when I was just 4 years old. I’m determined for it not to be an awkward subject, nor the serious depression and anxiety I have suffered over the years as a consequence. My mother is my beautiful, creative & inspiring driving force in my life to live well, travel often and keep moving forward. I am truly happy now and it has been a long term goal of mine to talk more about mental health awareness and stand up to help others.